The Law offices of Michele Audet, P.C.
Serving all of Texas with Offices in Fort Worth and Weatherford.
Call for an appointment: 817-292-2000
Click to read: Our own Michele Audet talks senior legal matters for SENIOR Magazine: Keep Your Affairs Your Affairs
Medicaid Counseling Home
We are a Texas based law office that is dedicated to assisting individuals and
families THROUGHOUT TEXAS secure financial aid for
nursing home expenses or long term care needs.
Our staff places special emphasis on educating families on how to qualify for
financial assistance through MEDICAID (the Texas Department of Human
Services (TDHS)). In doing so, we strive to explore and utilize any and all
legal means of protecting both hard earned income and assets from
Services include but are not limited to:
- Medicaid Eligibility Consultations (Tele-Conference Consults
- Proper submission of Medicaid App (Full-File
Management or App Assist)
- Asset Preservation through
- Savings Protection through Qualified Pensions / Annuities
- Utilization of laws afforded via the Spousal Impoverishment
include but are not limited to:
- Qualified Income Trust (QIT or Miller Trust)
- Supplemental or Special Needs Trust
- Deeds (Warranty, Mineral, Special Remainder/Lady Bird,
- Partition Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Affidavits (Death, Heirship)
We feel strongly
that well-informed citizens are perfectly capable of making sound choices.
We would behonored to serve you and your familiesí needs.