- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law -- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.), Member of Law Review
- The University of Texas at Arlington -- Master of Arts
- Sam Houston State University - Bachelor of Science
- Arlington Heights High School, Fort Worth Texas
- Attorney & Counselor At Law -- State of Texas (1995 - Current)
- Assistant District Attorney, District Attorney’s offices - Tarrant County Texas
- Senior Adult Probation Officer -- Tarrant County Texas
- Instructor (graduate level), The University of Texas at Arlington
- Instructor, Weatherford College
- "Accredited Veteran Attorney” with the Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- Member of the Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee, District 7/14B Subcommittee (Appointed)
- Parker County Estate Planning Council
- 2012 National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Born at Carswell Airforce Base, Fort Worth TX
- Married to Jim Audet since 1985
As the second youngest in a family of six children, Jim Audet grew up in Fort Lauderdale, FL. There he attended Saint Anthony Catholic Grade School and Cardinal Gibbons High School (Class of ‘81) and participated heavily in sports throughout. In 1984, Mr. Audet graduated from Tallahassee Community College with an Associate of Arts degree. Early in 1986 Mr. Audet moved to Fort Worth, TX and soon began his eleven-year career with General Dynamics/Lockheed Martin. There he obtained his security clearance (Level S) and enjoyed working as a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst and Data Manager on classified projects such as the National Aero-Space Plane and the Advanced Tactical Fighter/F22 programs. While working full-time and coaching youth sports, he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from LeTourneau University in 1993. Mr. Audet has also worked for other Fortune 500 Companies such as The Coca-Cola Company, First Data Corporation, and Pier 1 Imports.
In January of 2008, Mr. Audet began his career with The Law Offices of Michele Audet, P.C., Medicaid Counseling Services as a Medicaid Counselor.
When Mr. Audet is not passionately counseling individuals and families on Medicaid eligibility and related issues, he enjoys traveling, fishing, working outdoors, and following his favorite college and professional sports teams.
Licenses: General Lines Insurance Agent – Texas.